A SITE FOR MY WORKS

Benvenuti a tutti! (Welcome to everybody!)


My name is Dino Conversano and I'm an italian writer.

Three years after publishing my first book "Sboccerà la neve sopra il mare delle Solleticorche" ("The snow will blossom above the Solleticorches' sea"), now it's finally available my second novel as well, "Le stelle di vetro" ("The glass stars").

It tells about 10 stories set during the Second World War and having as a protagonist a lighthouse keeper who lives alone on a island. The war will be the main connection among all the characters of the story.
Who is this man? What are the glass stars? The reader will find the answer at these questions in the book.
Hope you will be involved as I did while writing it.

P.D.: by using the upper-side menu, you can find all the news about my publications, the plots, the way you can contact me etc...

See you and enjoy!

Dino Conversano

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento