THE AUTHOR


I was born in 1981 in Lecce, Italy, a very charming city located in the heel of the boot and called "The Florence of Southern Italy". There I got a degree in Archeology and then moved to London to study a post-degree course in "International Tourism". In 2008 I went to Seville (Spain) where I live and work at the moment.
I've always loved writing, both poetry and novels, but I just finished my first novel, "Sboccerà la neve sopra il mare delle solleticorche" (Il Filo' Publishing, Rome), in 2008, although I began it in 2003. In the meanwhile, I found the time to write my second novel (between september and december 2006), called "Le stelle di vetro" ("The glass stars"), that maybe will be published in 2010.
Starting from may 2009, I'm working to my third novel.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento